Area Marks Day of Prayer
Wetzel and Tyler residents will be doing their part in marking May 3 as the National Day of Prayer.
The local weekly newspapers have received several submissions for events happening that day. They are as follows:
* New Martinsville – The New Martinsville First Baptist Church, located at the corneres of Fourth and Leap Streets) will be holding a Prayer Luncheon at 11:30 a.m., followed by a time of prayer led by individuals of the community. The luncheon will conclude by 12:30 p.m. For more information call 304-455-1433.
* Middlebourne – A National Day of Prayer Service will be held at Tyler County Courthouse in Middlebourne at noon, May 3.
* Sistersville – A National Day of Prayer Service will be held in Sistersville on Thursday, May 3 at the Prayer Chapel at the First United Methodist Church, beginning at 12 p.m.
* Paden City Park – A National Day of Prayer service is set for May 3, 7 p.m. at Paden City Park. All are welcome.
* New Martinsville – A prayer service will be held at the northwest corner of the New Martinsville City Building at 7 p.m., May 3. All are invited and encouraged to come join together and pray for our nation.