homepage logo

Spencer Extradited To WV For Triple Murder

By Staff | Sep 17, 2014

Samuel Lee Spencer

A preliminary magistrate court hearing is pending for Samuel Spencer, 26, of 420 W Roy Furman Highway, Windridge, Pa., who has been charged with three counts of first degree murder.

These charges involve the involving the Jan. 13 fatal Littleton house fire with a triple homicide that killed Michael McDougal, 63, and Carmen McDougal, 55, of Littleton, along with Jimmy Kisner, 48, of Aleppo, Pa.

The magistrate report on the case states that an autopsy showed McDougal died as a result of multiple stab wounds. A video taken from the Country Cupboard, located in the general vicinity of the residence, was forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigations. From this video, a suspect vehicle description was developed, which matched a vehicle belonging to Natasha Burns.

Furthermore, the report states that on Jan. 22, West Virginia State Trooper Sergeant Jeff Shriver retrieved a statement from Natasha Burns and Samuel Spencer, in which the duo admitted to being in Littleton the night of the murder, as Burns travelled to Littleton to pick up Spencer.

Corporal William Henderson of the West Virginia State Police travelled to Waynesburg, Pa., and obtained a search warrant for the vehicle from Greene County Magistrate Court. The seized vehicle was taken to the West Virginia Crime Lab, where blood that was discovered in the vehicle reportedly matched the blood of Kisner.

The report further states that on July 8, Shriver received a statement from a concerned resident who said that the night of the fire, Spencer travelled to the person’s residence to clean a cut on his hand. Spencer allegedly told the person “I told you I would get them back.” When asked what he meant, Spencer then allegedly confessed in detail to the killings. He said his only regret was that his girlfriend witnessed the killings.

Spencer has been extradited to West Virginia and is being held in the Northern Regional Jail. Burns is still in Pennsylvania awaiting extradition to Wetzel County.