homepage logo

From Sue Palinchak

By Staff | Jun 16, 2010

If you are going to try to make people feel sorry for you, you should tell them the real story about Vickie Baker. You say you have no financial help.

What are food stamps, welfare, and your disability check called?

If you are going to ask for help, you should ask for help for your parents. For one, they are having their own problems right now. For two, they are raising your first child for you.

So I feel you should stop this “feel sorry for me” stuff and get a job. And for another thing, it isn’t the 1800s-doctors will give you something to stop you from having babies.

I am really tired of people like you just making babies and wanting others to pay for them and you.

So get up and get a job. Start taking care of yourself and your children. Just because you don’t have your first child doesn’t mean you can not pay your parents for raising your child. You know it is called child support.

From someone who knows Vickie Baker,

Sue Palinchak

New Martinsville