homepage logo

From Vickie Baker

By Staff | Jun 3, 2010

I am the sole support of a child in which the father visits with but doesn’t support financially. The courts can only do so much.

This is very difficult when the public services and courts are at a dead end and I get no help financially. Only sometimes. My son and I rely on my father to help us with a car and insurance for transportation, which otherwise I don’t have a dime to go anywhere. Even to pick him up from school sick, or go to get food, etc. I have no independence to be an independent person.

I really could use the child support for these resources I don’t have. I only hope the state or government can help these sad situations. My parents can only help so much. This is very frustrating. The dead beat dads should pay to raise their children.

Vickie Baker